Tuesday 14 April 2009

GAZE UPON THE STAR

I’m just a dreamer, in this shattered golden land I walk, with the sandman by my side. Tiptoed along the edges of the fairies’ enchanting forest, listening to their fluttering wings as they sashayed and dance on the glimmer of sunlight, shone down protruding through leaves and branches, contented facade and smiling sensation and the harmony goes by. I gaze upon their beauty as they flew past me, little creatures of magic.

I rode down the golden valley, on a magnificent workhorse.  With its mane of bright red and eyes black as the night. Its thunderous hooves shatters the ground with such force, it trembled the whole land. I sigh of its power. The evening smile as I sit in by the campfire. Little ember sparks and flew off into the sweet scent of the air. I lie down on the earth and gaze upon a single star that shines the brightest. She made my heart warm and I wander into the land of dreams.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment