Sunday 29 March 2009

Even as of today I feel so distraught and feeling empty without you by my side, but I am what I am. I shall fight this alone till the day I meet you again and stop my fighting to retire, to a better place with you.

This feeling that burn within me is nothing compared to what I had before. A reaction so deep that you can never imagine, even if my limbs torn apart, the care I have for you, will never change. For this is the only one just for me, I tell myself, this is my woman.

I will not give in.

I will not give up.

This is my promise to you, that I will cherish you forever with all my life. All these times of searching for the one that is right for me has gone dim, you came into my life like a brand new star. Each time we spent together is like a new adventure. Now, the real adventure begins. What's in front of me in unclear and uncertain, it could be treacherous, sorrowful or pain, but i shall endure, i have made up my mind.

This is for our own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment